Message from the Company Founder and Managing Director
I established Shadowfax Sdn Bhd, Malaysia in 2010 to develop and provide a full range of printing chemicals along with technical service orientated support.
“… to offer a full and diverse range of high quality fountain solutions for all types of presses and dampening systems formulated to give optimum performance under a wide range of printing conditions … provide a carefully formulated range of solvent, water and vegetable oil base blanket and roller washes designed for a variety of presses and requirements … aqueous coatings for in-line and via ink duct application … and also for the flexo printing process … to introduce a new range of UV varnish and laminating adhesives … that will meet the demands of our customers who will say these products “are the best available globally”.”
Since establishing Shadowfax Sdn Bhd, my founding principles remain unchanged and most importantly my team continue to strive and uphold these principles.
- At Shadowfax we believe in personal dialogue with our customers, delivering after sales service so that we can supply our customers a full range of products which meet their economic and performance expectations.
- We ensure that the fully quality tested products ordered by our customers are delivered on time so that theyare always available when needed.
- We strive to provide products and services of the highest standard of performance and value throughresearch and development that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Cutting Edge Manufacturing
- At Shadowfax through careful research and creative formulation we break new ground in developing products that continue to lead in exceeding industrial standards.
- We are committed to delivering class leading operating efficiencies by developing tailor made formulas with manufacturing and QC procedures of the highest standards.
- Detailed Technical and Safety Data Sheet of each Shadowfax product is available upon request.
- A number of our products are supported by performance approval certificates testing and licensing fromrecognised institutes [i.e. SGS, Fogra]
- At Shadowfax we are committed to acting in an honest, consistent and ethical manner and our integrity will not be compromised upon.
- We will continue to uphold ourselves to the highest standards and aim to exceed our customers’ expectations.
As Managing Director and Founder, my commitment to Research and Development (R&D) continues. I am delighted and proud that our management team has the same focus and vision as I do and that we have a R&D facility capable of delivering innovative and specialised printing chemicals and additives that contribute to an ever increasing catalogue of new products.
Our new products offer smart solutions to our customers with specific printing requirements. Furthermore, our product range covers and meets the demands of many different print sectors; at the same time, providing realistic and cost optimisation.
I am excited about this new phase in the evolution of the Company and I am encouraged by our employees’ commitment and our customers’ enthusiasm and utmost belief in Shadowfax and our products.
I look forward to my future dealings with new and existing customers and thank you for your continual support.
Stewart James Rowe
Founder and Managing Director